Description: Host Elle Russ sits down with Epic Provisions Co-Founder, Taylor Collins. Taylor talks about his path from being a full-fledged vegan, to the owner of the first grass-fed meat based protein bar. Not only does Epic produce great products, but they’ve also had a hand in elevating industry standards in the meat production industry, ensuring ethical treatment and slaughtering methods.
Tune in today to learn all about Epic and how this innovative company is shaping the world!
$50 Discount: Today’s show is brought to you by Casper. Get $50 toward any mattress purchase by visiting casper.com/primal and using the promo code PRIMAL at checkout.
- What is the history of this company manufacturing these bars? [00:01:10]
- How did you make the change from vegan to primal? [00:03:47]
- How fast did the production develop? [00:05:50]
- What is the slaughtering situation? [00:09:39]
- What were some of the things you noticed when you switched from being vegetarian? [00:12:17]
- What has happened with your mission since your company has been acquired by General Mills? [00:14:45]
- What are some of the things your are involved regarding the proper way to raise these animals while looking a climate change issues? [00:19:17]
- What is involved in soil restoration? [00:22:41]
- Are there some more exciting things coming from you company? [00:24:45]
Get the Primal Blueprint Podcast
- Download Episode #123 here (right click to “Save As”)
- View and subscribe to The Primal Blueprint Podcast on iTunes here and on Stitcher here
- Subscribe to the RSS feed here
Do you have a question you would like answered on a future Primal Blueprint Podcast? Submit a voicemail message by clicking the blue “Submit a Question” button on the right side of the page, or email us!