Description: Host Elle Russ chats with Cassie Parks, a Lifestyle Design Strategist who loves the ocean, dancing for no reason, and celebrating with champagne. What she loves most of all is living a life a she loves. Cassie is a best-selling author, international speaker and coach whose passion is leading others to live the life they have been dreaming about. Her latest book, Manifest $10,000 is available on Amazon.com.
Cassie is the creator of the Manifest $10k course which has helped thousands of people manifest more money into their lives. You can join the course at manifest10k.com and learn more about working with Cassie at liveyourchampagnelife.com.
- What is a lifestyle coach? What is the Law of Attraction? [00:01:50]
- What happens when you tell stories about yourself? [00:03:18]
- When telling a story about ourselves, do we have to tell the bad part, too? [00:04:46]
- What happens when you repeat a story about yourself? Does it help you recover from a bad experience? [00:06:40]
- What happens when you try to spread your positive energy to others? [00:10:33]
- How does one start monitoring their thoughts and help make a change? [00:13:38]
- People look to external things to make things happen rather than looking inside. [00:18:29]
- Worrying is a waste of your imagination. [00:21:10]
- What are limiting beliefs and how does one get beyond those to get what you want? [00:24:32]
- What are some of the things one can do to visualize and then attain what you want? [00:30:35]
- How do people in your course get connected to each other? [00:39:38]
- How do affirmations work? [00:43:54]
- What is the story about manifesting $10,000? What is believability? [00:50:39]
- What are some of the success stories Cassie has experienced? [00:55:06]
- What is scripting in your program? [01:02:35]
- What we choose to believe is how we interact with the world.
Get the Primal Blueprint Podcast
- Download Episode #128 here (right click to “Save As”)
- View and subscribe to The Primal Blueprint Podcast on iTunes here and on Stitcher here
- Subscribe to the RSS feed here
Do you have a question you would like answered on a future Primal Blueprint Podcast? Submit a voicemail message by clicking the blue “Submit a Question” button on the right side of the page, or email us!