Elle Russ chats with Dr. David Roetman – a physician getting results with non-surgical orthopedics and functional medicine. Finding natural pathways for those who are hungry for solutions without the use of drugs or surgery. He uses evidence-based nutrition and scientifically sound orthopedic rehab treatments to help his patients function at their best. If you are interested in science-based posts about nutrition, exercise, and orthopedic conditions you will want to check out his Instagram page @doctorroetman
Connect with Show Host – ELLE RUSS
LINKS TO STUDIES MENTIONED IN EPISODE:
1. Obesity has tripled since (1970) fast food became popularized – CDC
2. Corn Fed Cows have 7.65:1 Ratio Omega 6 to Omega 3, Where as Grass Fed Cows have a 1.0:1.5 Omega 6 to Omega 3 Ratio.
3. Wild caught fish have better Omega 3:6 ratios
5. 80% of immune system is from gut
6. 90% of serotonin produced from gut
Get the Primal Blueprint Podcast
- Download Episode #436 here (right click to “Save As”)
- View and subscribe to The Primal Blueprint Podcast on Apple Podcasts here and on Stitcher here
- Subscribe to the RSS feed here
Do you have a question you would like answered on a future Primal Blueprint Podcast? Submit a voicemail message by clicking the blue “Submit a Question” button on the right side of the page, or email us!