Description: Today Mark sits down with Michelle Norris, CEO and Managing Event Coordinator of Paleo f(x)™. Years ago, while waiting to depart the inaugural Ancestral Health Symposium and head back to their hometown of Austin, Texas, Michelle wondered aloud how in the world she and Keith would be able to distill all they’d absorbed into usable parcels for the everyday clients they worked with. Then and there, the seeds for their own all-encompassing “paleo party” were planted. Michelle was then, and is now, the driving force behind the Paleo f(x)™ enterprise. To say she is passionate about this movement is a major understatement. She lives and breathes Paleo f(x)™, and is adamant about bringing Paleo—the diet, the lifestyle and the community engagement—to the masses. Never underestimate a determined woman with a dream to change the world. And with Michelle at the helm, Paleo f(x)™ is poised to do just that.
This episode is brought to you by Safe Catch Elite—the lowest mercury tuna of any brand. Safe Catch is the only brand that tests every fish and is paleo certified. For tuna with amazing purity and amazing taste, go to Safecatch.com/primal and receive 20% off your order!
- Mark talks about Paleo f(x)™ enterprise with Michelle Norris.
- What is going on at Paleo f(x)™ this year? [00:02:22]
- Would health practitioners find this interesting? [00:09:34]
- Do people have an opportunity to participate in practical experiences there? [00:10:59]
- What do entrepreneurs get out of this experience? [00:13:46]
- How many exhibitors will be at this event? [00:16:52]
- Will there be live streaming at this event? [00:17:59]
- How can listeners register for Paleo f(x)™? [00:18:15]
- Because of the roster of high caliber speakers, the experience of being in attendance is life changing. [00:18:56]
Get the Primal Blueprint Podcast
- Download Episode #117 here (right click to “Save As”)
- View and subscribe to The Primal Blueprint Podcast on iTunes here and on Stitcher here
- Subscribe to the RSS feed here
Do you have a question you would like answered on a future Primal Blueprint Podcast? Submit a voicemail message by clicking the blue “Submit a Question” button on the right side of the page, or email us!