Description: Host Brad Kearns catches up with our favorite guest Mark Sisson at his home in Malibu. This episode is part of our new video podcast series, so you can enjoy this show on YouTube. Mark talks about his keynote address at Paleo(f)x and some insights about where the primal/paleo movement is headed. He talks some recent business ventures and health/fitness endeavors during this wide-ranging, free-form discussion.
Mark is eager to engage with listeners during future shows, so if you have any questions you would like him to answer on the podcast, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mark describes the events at the PaleoFx and how the paleo world is expanding. [00:01:28]
- How is the movement going to be characterized now that it is more prevalent and people understand that it is not some fringe caveman fad? [00:03:54]
- Mark compares today’s exercise theories with the lifestyle of the primitive man. [00:05:46]
- What about people’s over-training for goals of big achievements? How does that fit with
- Mark’s thoughts about exercise and training? [00:08:30]
- What is the most important part of the gathering at PaleoFx and the business part of the paleo movement? [00:10:47]
- What is Mark doing to improve his paleo lifestyle? [00:13:50]
- What is this new cooling mattress that Mark is trying out? [00:14:30]
- How should I schedule myself in training for this lifestyle? [00:17:39]
- How can I make choices so these changes are sustainable in my life? [00:21:49]
- How does Mark handle his stressful life? [00:22:40]
- What happened when Mark gave up drinking wine? [00:23:56]
- How you think and talk to yourself interferes with your ability to handle life. [00:28:44]
Episode 124 on YouTube
Get the Primal Blueprint Podcast
- Download Episode #124 here (right click to “Save As”)
- View and subscribe to The Primal Blueprint Podcast on iTunes here and on Stitcher here
- Subscribe to the RSS feed here
Do you have a question you would like answered on a future Primal Blueprint Podcast? Submit a voicemail message by clicking the blue “Submit a Question” button on the right side of the page, or email us!
Yes! I have been very impressed with what I’ve seen with the S4 so far. I can’t wait to get rid of this BB Bold 9700 but I’m still waiting to see what Sammy has for us on Thursday before I make a decision on my first Android phone. I live in Toronto and we’ve had the One X available for a few weeks now. It’s been tempting but I decided to hold off to see how the tegra3 and S4 compare. Now its just a matter of what Samsung does on Thursday and if they will have the Galaxy S3 released here in a renabsaole time frame. I’m getting tired of waiting. The Snapgragon S4 will do just fine. No Tegra3, no problem.