Description: Ann Green is the founder and director of BLiSS Ann Green Yoga, a waterfront wellness studio in Barrie, ON, and the owner of SHiNE OM Yoga Teacher Education. Ann has over 25 years of movement expertise cross pollinating athletics, yoga, manual body care and pain management and holds a Masters in Exercise Science, a Bachelor of Education, a Bachelor of Psychology and Physical and Health Education and 500 E-RYT.
Ann can always be found out in nature or on the water, doing SUP Yoga. Ann is licensee of Surfset Fitness Canada, a licensee and Director of Surfset Yoga, and also runs Canada’s first float yoga studio.
- Who is Ann Green and what are rituals she talks about? [00:00:42]
- What is an example where someone wanted to develop some part of him or herself that is hidden? [00:03:15]
- What is a good cleaning ritual? [00:05:10]
- Paddling and surfing are examples of a person adjusting to trusting and “going with the flow.” [00:07:31]
- What does yoga mean to Ann? [00:11:05]
- What are some other rituals for people who don’t have the availability of nature walks? [00:14:19]
- Ann’s practice is varied and available on line. What is available on video? [00:16:47]
- Does she certify yoga teachers? What is different about her program? [00:17:56]
- How does her program work under the auspices of the Government of Canada? [00:20:17]
- What can she say to people who are in the process of healing? [00:22:49]
- What does she mean about showing our vulnerabilities? [00:28:16]
- When things really get bad, what are some rituals that she suggests? [00:30:56]
Ann Green Yoga
Get the Primal Blueprint Podcast
- Download Episode #135 here (right click to “Save As”)
- View and subscribe to The Primal Blueprint Podcast on iTunes here and on Stitcher here
- Subscribe to the RSS feed here
Do you have a question you would like answered on a future Primal Blueprint Podcast? Submit a voicemail message by clicking the blue “Submit a Question” button on the right side of the page, or email us!